Interested in becoming a brewer? Learn the ins and outs of brewing beer!
We’ll be brewing on the 30 barrel system and the Spike Brewing Pilot System.
– Full Day of brewing education
– Pilot System & Commercial System
– Mill In, Dough In, Mash Rest, Vorlauf, Sparge, Boil, Muck Out, Whirlpool, Knockout/Pitch, Cleanup
– Keg Washing, Canning/Bottles, CIP, Recipe Formulation….
– Field Trip to a specialty malting facility (Proximity Malt) for in depth education on the malting process
– Beer Lunch – pairing beers with local food including sausage from the farm that uses our spent grain
– Blind Tasting
– Free Wort and finished product to bring home
– Equipment Giveaway, Raw Material Giveaway
– Limited to 20 participants
If you have any questions or require special accommodations, please email: email@example.com
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
$150 $135 until August 12th
Purchase your ticket now: